11 Whittle Place, STIRLING WA 6021Sold
RARE OPPORTUNITY! INVEST$$, NEST OR RENOVATE- IDEAL FOR ADDITION - 751m2 LEVEL BLOCK!
House Sold - STIRLING WA
An ideal family home situated close to the freeway entry’s points, public transport, schools and shops.
Extra large lounge room with built in wall unit, 3 good sized bedrooms, centrally located bathroom with a separate bath and shower. There is also a second shower next to the laundry which serves as a second bathroom.
The kitchen is well equipped with wall oven and grill, four burner stove, stainless steel rangehood and ample cupboard space.
Large easy-care reticulated front and back yards and mandarin trees in the rear garden. Under cover parking for one car with loads of space on the driveway.
* Huge living room with built-in cabinet and shelves.
* Large master bedroom with robe and A/C unit
* Good sized second and third bedrooms.
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
* Extra shower in laundry and separate W/C
* Electric oven and hot plate
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Single garage with remote control roller door, but room in the driveway for at least three cars.
* Quiet old section of Stirling
* Currently leased at $450pw however, tenants vacating
* Outdoor space for kids and a dog
* Ten minutes walk to the train station.
* Nearby schools include St Lawrence’s Primary school, Balcatta Primary and High, St Mary’s, St Kieran’s.
Easy addition of En-suite/WIR into existing garage under the main roof, many options available here
This cracker location will suit most peoples needs, being a cul-der-sac only local traffic, great for kids.
Don’t hesitate it will be gone! HOME OPEN THIS SAT MORNING
CONTACT EXCLUSIVE SELLING AGENT GREG HUNTER M: 0414597327